Disability Learning Support
First Floor, 101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
T: +44 (0)20 3506 8800
Business Services Team
The Business Services Team is responsible for general finance-related queries and student refunds.
You can contact the team in the following ways:
- T: + 44 (0) 20 7911 5045
- E: email@example.com
- in person at the Finance Offices from 11am – 2pm Monday to Friday
Cavendish Finance Office
You can visit the Finance Office at Cavendish Campus if you're a student at one of the following:
- Faculty of Science and Technology
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Westminster Law School
Harrow Finance Office
If you're a student at Westminster School of Media, Arts and Design, visit the Finance Office at the Harrow Campus.
Marylebone Finance Office
You can visit the Finance Office at our Marylebone Campus if you're studying at either of the following:
- Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment
- Westminster Business School
Credit Control Team
The Credit Control Team is responsible for the collection of tuition fee payments from students, sponsors and the Student Loans Company.
If you experience any difficulties in paying your tuition fees, you can contact the team in the following ways:
- T: + 44 (0) 20 3506 6993
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your Student ID number and faculty of study in the email subject header)
You can visit the Scholarships Office at 101 New Cavendish Street or contact the team on:
- T: +44 (0)20 7911 5000 ext 66977
- E: email@example.com
Our Student Advice team offers guidance on all aspects of student funding entitlements, social security benefits, debt, tuition fee status, Tier 4 visas and immigration.
You can visit Student Advice at 101 New Cavendish Street or contact the team on:
- T: +44 (0)20 7911 5000 ext 66080
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Funding Office
The Student Funding Office provides help with any enquiries about loans, grants, and bursary payments, as well as queries about funding for US students and applications to the Living Expenses Support Scheme (LESS).
You can visit the team at 101 New Cavendish Street or contact them on:
- T: +44 020 3506 6989 ext 66989
- E: email@example.com